Highly organized and dedicated professional with a background in Administration, Customer Service and School Counselling. I completed a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology which plays a significant role in my ability to build and maintain relationships. I provide the necessary support to resolve conflicts and help persons accomplish their goals through strategic planning and self-regulatory skills. I have over 5 years of experience in Administration and I take pride in my ability to utilize my organizational and meticulous skills to effectively complete the tasks at which I am assigned.
Add work experience to your profile. (optional)
• Answer and direct client calls in a hospitable manner
• Prepare correspondence list for courier
• Package and mail out client monthly statements
• Effectively maintain supply inventory
• Dispatch incoming mail
• Process clients insurance payments
• Schedule meetings for advisors and directors
• Creation and maintenance of new employee files
• Client Bill Payment Adjustments via company software
• Appointment Setting for meetings
• Managing Emails
• Data Entry
Add work education to your profile. (optional)
We will review the reports from both freelancer and employer to give the best decision. It will take 3-5 business days for reviewing after receiving two reports.