I am effective, disciplined, direct, productive, proficient, creative, deadline-oriented, hardworking and analytical. A meticulous professional with extensive experience in data and records management, who is successful at handling problems and determining optimal solutions. I am purposeful with good documentation and reporting skills using solid and exceptional communication skills and dedication to interacting with all types of personalities and clients cooperatively. I am highly focused and experienced in working through projects with key deadlines. Enthusiastic and initiative-taking to learn and advance knowledge.
Add work experience to your profile. (optional)
• Performed Warehousing, Inventory and Materials Management data entry, retrieval and management using SAP ERP Materials Management Module
• Housekeeping: Maintaining of physical inventory in good condition
• Calculated, analyzed, verified and validated field production oil and gas data for the purpose of producing accurate production reports for Company Management and the Ministry of Energy and Energy Affairs.
• Created and maintained information systems (Databases, Spreadsheets, Well Information Systems) for the efficient and effective management, retrieval and compilation of production data.
• Calculated fiscalized production on a weekly and monthly basis to produce ad-hoc reports for decision making by Company Management.
• Performed minor clerical duties, specifically internal orders for stock and non-stock items, as well as plant maintenance service entries and contracts using SAP ERP software.
• Ensured the maintenance of existing systems and the timely meeting of Company and Ministry deadlines.
• Interacted with various Production and Maintenance disciplines with an aim to finding out and fulfilling information requirements regarding field production and maintenance services data.
• Completed administrative tasks (Timekeeping, Filing, Memos, Emails to Management, Work Rosters etc.) with regards to Production Data Management and SCADA Personnel.
• Ensured the maintenance and timely update of existing systems within the Maintenance Improvement Section (Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation, Compressors)
• Monitored oil samples from mechanical and compressor equipment offshore and onshore to inform maintenance schedules for pumps, engines, compressors, marine vessels and vehicles.
• Planned and scheduled specific training programs for Maintenance Support Services and Production personnel provided by Shell and other external Service Providers.
Add work education to your profile. (optional)
Completed the following Modules:
• Programming (Visual Basic 6, C++, SQL)
• Information Systems Development and Management
• Information & Communications Technology Policy
• Information Systems Evaluation
• Software Engineering Theory & Application: Completed a project to calculate and monetize oil production from offshore platforms at my former place of employment.
• Organizational Theory
• Human Resources
• Principles of Marketing
• Research Project in Information Systems (Topic: Knowledge Management, Data & Records Management and Virtualization in the Oil and Gas Industry)
Graduated with Lower Second Class Honours
We will review the reports from both freelancer and employer to give the best decision. It will take 3-5 business days for reviewing after receiving two reports.